[SBG MEMBER MEDIA SUPPORT – MAZARS WEBINAR] “How to apply IFRS and tips for successful conversion”
International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) covers all 166 countries and their membership in regional and international accounting bodies. The IFRS Roadmap in Vietnam was officially approved in Decision No.345/QD-BTC on March 16 by the Ministry of Finance (MoF). According to the implementation scheme, IFRS reporting will begin on a voluntary basis from 2022, with mandatory application after 2025.
On this occasion, Mazars Vietnam together with MoF, Smart Train and ACCA Vietnam will be hosting a webinar named “How to apply IFRS and tips for successful conversion”. This webinar is designed with the purpose of helping a wide range of entities in IFRS conversion.
- Time & date: 9:30 – 11:45 AM, Thursday, 17 June, 2021
- Type: Zoom webinar
- Language: Vietnamese
- Attendance fee: Free of charge
- Mr. Trinh Duc Vinh – Deputy Director, Accounting & Auditing Supervisory Department, Ministry of Finance
- Mr. Bui Dang Bao – Finance Director of Vietnam Investment Fund and ACCA & IFRS Lecturer, Smart Train
- Mr. Bui Xuan Vinh – Partner, Audit & assurance services | Mazars Vietnam
- Ms. Nguyen Thuy Minh Chau – ACCA, Head of Mekong