CO-HOST WEBINAR: ICHAM – “Foreign-Invested Company Incorporation In Vietnam Under The New Regulation And EVFTA”
Webinar “Foreign-Invested Company Incorporation In Vietnam Under The New Regulation And EVFTA”
The Italian Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam – ICHAM and Fidinam Ltd., are proud to bring to you the webinar “Foreign-Invested Company Incorporation In Vietnam Under The New Regulation And EVFTA” via Zoom, providing information on how to set up a foreign invested company in Vietnam and to take advantage of EVFTA.
️- How to set up a Foreign Invested Company (FIC) in Vietnam under the new regulations
️- EVFTA and its benefits to EU and Vietnam
️- Market Entry Service Information
– Date: June 23rd, 2021
– Time: 3PM – 4:30PM (Vietnam time)
– Venue: Zoom platform
– Co-organized by ICHAM, Fidinam Ltd.
– Co-host by: Beluxcham, Eurocham, INCHAM, MBC, SBG, Spanish Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam
– Register link: https://forms.gle/8u1YTCGVaqtpngtX6
𝗠𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿 & 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿:
– Sir Hoang Hai Pham – Executive Director of ICHAM
– Mr. Alessandro Pedrinoni – Asia Pacific CEO & General Director VN of Fidinam Hong Kong Ltd.
– Ms. Phuong Thao – Relationship Manager & Head of Corporate Advisory of Fidinam Vietnam Ltd.
Registration deadline: 2PM, 23/06/2021
For more information, please contact ICHAM via email: email@example.com